Combined BA and MA Degree Design
This is the ideal option for a student with 24 or more college credits and has at least 5-7 years of professional experience and/or ministry related training .
- The student will transfer in 24 credits of undergraduate work.
- The student will receive up to 60 credits of Advanced Standing.
- The student will accomplish The Trinity Qualification Module* (18 sch value).
- Student will complete a minimum of 6 Trinity undergraduate classes in the major for a total of 18 credits.
- Student immediately begins work on their Master of Arts program by either. The student can achieve the MA by completing all 11 required courses or (b) Achieving 15 credits through completion of a Graduate Portfolio (Experiential-Equivalency Learning Credits) and then completing the remaining 6 classes in the major area of study.
- Other options or models may be applicable depending on number of college credits earned and the Enrollment Advisor has the flexibility to work with the student on a program to fit their specific situation.
- Students are to complete the Trinity Tutorial at the beginning of their degree. For the Combined B.A. and M.A. Degree program, the B.A. and the M.A. degrees will be awarded as the requirements have been met for each degree, including Degree Awarding Fee for each degree awarded.
- Advanced Standing requires submission of a resume/vitae providing a summary of education, professional work, ministry experience,and any other training including location and dates. The Qualification Module requires the review/reading of 2 books –The Panorama of The Old Testament and The Panorama of The New Testament – plus the completion of an accompanying study guide. A Graduate Portfolio for Accelerated Programs requires completion of a Graduate Portfolio (Experiential Learning Credits).
Information on the Accelerated Programs