Welcome to the website of the Ecclesia Scholars Society.
The ESS is an association of scholars, seminary and college students, pastors, ministry leaders, and interested laypersons dedicated to cooperation in spreading of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and equipping the saints for this task. We are committed to bridging the gap between Christian Academia and the Church, This is accomplished by combining the finest of Christian scholarship with the practical application and pressing needs of God’s people.
The Ecclesia Scholars Society is fully committed to the orthodox, conservative, and evangelistic articles of the Christian Faith found in three historic creeds of the early Church: The Apostles’ Creed, The Nicene Creed, and The Athanasian Creed. In particular we affirm:
- The Inspiration and Authority of the Scriptures;
- The Existence of One God in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit;
- The Creation of the Human Race in the Image of God;
- The Fall and Resultant Human Depravity;
- The Deity of Christ, His Incarnation, Atoning Death, and Resurrection;
- Salvation by the Grace of God Through Faith by the Power of the Holy Spirit;
- One Holy Christian Church, the Body of Christ;
- The Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the Consummation of All Things.
- The Gift of Everlasting Life in Heaven, With Christ, for All Who Have Trusted in Him for Salvation.