Q. How do I create an account for the Trinity Online Learning Center (TOLC)?
- Click “Create a New Account” or click here: http://trinityseminary.online/login/signup.php
Q. What happened to my confirmation email?
- Try looking to see if your email has a SPAM filter in which case it might have been considered SPAM. Otherwise, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. I forgot my username and/or password for the TOLC.
- Click the following link for more information: http://trinityseminary.online/login/forgot_password.php
Q. What are enrollment keys?
- Your enrollment key or passkey is a one time password to make sure you are in the correct course on the TOLC.
Q. Where are my enrollment keys?
- Your enrollment keys should have come to you via email (refer to confirmation email question above). If you have not yet received them please use the following form: https://trinitysem.edu/forms/course-key-request/
Q. How do I post to a forum?
- By clicking “Add New Topic” or “Reply” while in a forum. Students who are in On Demand webinars will be expected to make original posts and comment on other student’s posts. Their activity and completeness of their posts will be reflected in their participation grade.
Q. What do I do when I am ready to upload my lesson?
- On Demand courses have a link that is labelled for the lesson. Click that link, and upload your file and send it for marking (if the system asks you to click “send for marking”–not all lessons do.)
Q. How do I gain access to my student records?
- Go to https://trinitysem.edu/student-resources/student-access-to-database-records/. You will need to set up a password before you can gain access to your student records. This process can take up to 72 hours to update in our systems.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact Trinity Technical Support at email@example.com