School of Practical Ministry for Students from Emerging Countries
This is a unique program exclusive to students living and ministering in emerging countries.
- Students must be able to understand and submit written work in English
- Students must reside at time of enrollment in an emerging country
- Missionaries living and serving in the emerging country do qualify
- Special exceptions may be made for nationals presently outside their country who are preparing to return to minister
- Students must have reliable access to the Internet on regular intervals. This program is almost paper- less and requires the student to access and take electronic exams.
- Tuition must be paid in United States Dollars.
- Official transcripts to verify placement should be submitted within 90 days of enrollment and must be on file before degree will be awarded
- Students may enroll in the BA, MA or Doctor of Practical Ministry (DPM). Students may expect most courses to have only a minimal amount of writing.
- Initial enrollment period is 24 months.
Total program price* for each degree in the Independent study format including all tuition and fees is: $600.00
Pay in full and get a $100.00 discount = $500.00 Minimum deposit = $100.00 with remaining balance of $500.00 to be paid in 20 interest free monthly payments of $25.00 * Does not include cost of textbooks. Does include application, enrollment, Student Services Annual Fee and degree award.
Bachelor of Arts in Practical Ministry
Total Credits required = 120 Minimum credits required = 60
60 Credits ‐ Achieved Learning ($200.00 Fee)
Major Core 60 credits
- HPM 406 Life of Christ
- HPM 407 Spiritual Formation
- HPM 408 Dealing with Grief and Suffering
- HPM 409 Research and Writing
- HPM 410 Contemporary Christian Issues
- HPM 411 Life of Paul
- HPM 412 Overcoming Anger and Anxiety ·
- HPM 413 Survey of the New Testament
- HPM 414 Addiction and Recovery
- HPM 415 Book of Romans
- HPM 416 Defense of the Faith
- HPM 417 Survey of the Old Testament
- HPM 418 Bible Study Methods
- HPM 419 Book of Daniel
- HPM 420 Book of Revelation
- HPM 421 Marriage and Family
- HPM 422 Bible Doctrine 1
- HPM 423 Bible Doctrine 2
- HPM 424 Personal Evangelism
- HPM 425 Theological Perspectives
Master of Arts in Practical Ministry
Total credits required = 36
- EPM 607 ISC 00 03 Strategies in Spiritual Formation
- EPM 608 ISC 00 03 Strategies in Dealing with Grief and Suffering
- EPM 610 ISC 00 03 Understanding Contemporary Christian Issues
- EPM 613 ISC 00 03 Introduction to the New Testament
- EPM 615 ISC 00 03 Romans
- EPM 616 ISC 00 03 Apologetics
- EPM 617 ISC 00 03 Introduction to the Old Testament
- EPM 619 ISC 00 03 Daniel
- EPM 620 ISC 00 03 Revelation
- EPM 625 ISC 00 03 Systematic Theology
- EPM 618 ISC 00 03 Hermeneutics
- EPM 624 ISC 00 03 Evangelism
Doctor of Practical Ministry (DPM)
Total Credits Required = 36
- RW 001 EE R1 00 Trinity Tutorial
- EPM 701 ISC 00 03 Advanced Studies in Practical Ministry
- EPM 702 ISC 00 03 Advanced Studies in Counseling
- EPM 703 ISC 00 03 Advanced Studies in Apologetics
- EPM 704 ISC 00 03 Advanced Studies in Biblical Theology
- EPM 705 ISC 00 12 Practical Ministry Readings Component
- ERW 777 ISC 00 12 Doctoral Writing Project
This program is designed to work best with loose cohorts of students. It costs less per student to provide education when dealing with multiple students. You are encouraged to recruit several students to enroll together at one time with you and then split the cost among the cohort. A cohort may contain students from different degree levels.
- Applications without at least the deposit payment will not be processed.
- This is an already heavily subsidized program. No additional grants from Trinity are currently available. Seek additional financial help from other sources.
- This is a distance education program. We do not grant I-20 entrance to the United States to study.
Fill out an application here: