Consumer Benefits of Direct Payment
- Direct Payment ensures that bills are paid on time, even if you are ill, traveling on business, or on vacation.
- Direct Payment saves the time you spend writing checks. Furthermore, you will save the postage expense of mailing payments.
- Direct Payment eliminates the possibility of a payment being lost or delayed in the mail.
- Direct Payment allows you the use of funds in your account until the payment due date.
- Direct Payment offers more confidentiality than a check. A check passes through many hands as it is being processed; a Direct Payment is electronic.
- For record-keeping purposes, all Direct Payment transactions will appear on your monthly account statement provided by your financial institution.
- If necessary, you can stop a Direct Payment (typically for a fee) by contacting your financial institution up to three days prior to the scheduled payment date.
- Direct Payment benefits the environment because it reduces the amount of paper needed for checks and stamps, thus saving trees and decreasing the amount of waste disposed in landfills.
Signing up is easy! Talk to an Enrollment Advisor today about setting up your Trinity financial account on Autopay. Contact us at 812.602.3320 or email us at email@example.com.