Financial Payment Options

We presently accept personal checks, business checks, church checks, money orders, cashier’s checks, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.

The Online Charge Card Payment Form is also available on our secure site. This option allows you to specify a single payment toward your account using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.

Click Here to Make a One Time Payment by Debit or Credit Card

We also have three monthly payment-plan options available.

Automatic Monthly Payment Program (Autopay) is the first payment option which uses your credit / debit card to make your monthly payment for you, and is available for all students.

Automated Clearing House (ACH) is the second payment option which directly takes the money from your checking account. This program is currently only available for US based accounts.

Check Online – We now offer Online-Check for students in the United States only. You can call or send in the form below and we will draft a check from your bank account for the amount you wish to pay.

Course Extension Online Payment Form – Payment of the Extension Fee allows you additional time (up to 6 months) and provides an opportunity for you to complete your courses of study without substantial financial or academic penalties. Send in your fee today and receive the additional time you need to complete your courses.

Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary Privacy Policy

Please be advised that all information given to Trinity is kept confidential to the utmost efforts. The only reason Trinity would give your name and address to someone would be for collection efforts through the Trinity Abetment Department. In no way will your personal information be sold or given to another entity. We are held by the federal government’s rules and regulations of the amended Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974. The rules and regulations of the Department of Health, Education and Welfare, “Privacy of Parents and Students,” provide students with certain rights regarding “education records.”