Twenty-five years ago Jeff Foxworthy broke through as a stand-up comedian with a bit called, “You Might Be a Redneck If…” For example, you might be a redneck if… you own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren’t. (Rim shot.)
Since then many other people have done their own “You might be a…” spin-offs.
You Might be a Trinity Seminary Student If…
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people visit Trinity’s website and wonder “Would I be a good fit for Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary?”
We thought this would be fun way to answer that question.
You might be a Trinity seminary (or Trinity bible college student) if…
- You became a pastor and then realized no one ever taught you how to lead a church.
- You’re a pastor and some of the people in your church are not perfect. Some actually want to talk with you about their problems. Understanding biblical counseling would be helpful.
- Driving to class through blizzards or rush hour traffic isn’t your preferred form of relaxation. You would rather take seminary classes in your own home or office.
- Other “online” seminary programs you’ve checked out still require some classes to be taken on campus. You think online seminary should be 100% online.
- You’re 30-60 years old, have a job and a family and can’t go back to school full time
- You live in Africa and the 100+ mile walk to the nearest seminary would be tough on the feet.
- You’re a missionary in the field and don’t have a private jet to fly to the states regularly for seminary classes.
- You’re crazy enough to follow God’s call on your life to become a pastor.
- You love God and want to know Him better.
Do any of these sound like you?
If so, Trinity may be the online seminary for you. Click to learn more about Trinity seminary or fill out the Request More Information form on the right side of this page.