Twenty-five years ago Jeff Foxworthy broke through as a stand-up comedian with a bit called, “You Might Be a Redneck If…” For example, you might be a redneck if… you own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren’t. (Rim shot.)
Since then many other people have done their own “You might be a…” spin-offs.
You Might be a Trinity Seminary Student If…
Every year, hundreds of thousands of people visit Trinity’s website and wonder “Would I be a good fit for Trinity College of the Bible and Theological Seminary?”
We thought this would be fun way to answer that question.
You might be a Trinity seminary (or Trinity bible college student) if…
- You became a pastor and then realized no one ever taught you how to lead a church.
- You’re a pastor and some of the people in your church are not perfect. Some actually want to talk with you about their problems. Understanding biblical counseling would be helpful.
- Driving to class through blizzards or rush hour traffic isn’t your preferred form of relaxation. You would rather take seminary classes in your own home or office.
- Other “online” seminary programs you’ve checked out still require some classes to be taken on campus. You think online seminary should be 100% online.
- You’re 30-60 years old, have a job and a family and can’t go back to school full time
- You live in Africa and the 100+ mile walk to the nearest seminary would be tough on the feet.
- You’re a missionary in the field and don’t have a private jet to fly to the states regularly for seminary classes.
- You’re crazy enough to follow God’s call on your life to become a pastor.
- You love God and want to know Him better.
Do any of these sound like you?